Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Week 33

My wittle pumpkin!  In a pumpkin!  I cannot take credit for this idea as I saw it online.  I'm not sure who to give the credit to, but Addy is taking all the credit for pulling it off!  This was probably one of the fastest shot Monday Pictures.  She. Hated. It.  As soon as that smile turned upside down (probably about 45 seconds into the shoot), we pulled her out.  I cut the pumpkin just as you would a jack-o-lantern, by drawing my lines first.  I cut off the top, cleaned it out, and cut the leg holes.  The back is cut very low so she had room to wiggle and could make an easy exit.  Which we required.  I put a thin blanket down inside the pumpkin and you can see it peeking out of one leg hole.  She may have been young, but she knew she didn't want pumpkin sliming up her belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment