Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Week 47

If you have ever spoken to me, you would know how this Monday Picture epitomizes the sleeping habits of my daughter.  My little night owl.  Actually, I could have also dressed her up as a little partying sorority girl because of the hours she keeps, but that seemed far less appropriate.  I shot this photo at night (there are 24 usable hours in a day- especially here) and used a flash.  Her nest is made from two undecorated wreaths from the craft store and her hat is from Target.  Animal hats were huge this winter but I had a hard time finding a cute owl that fit her!  To keep the wreath from poking my little owl, I lined it with towels.  It never touched her skin.  She is sitting on a coffee table, being spotted by my lovely assistant, and I am lying on the floor in front of her.  Looking down at me with her "Show Me Serious" look created the supermodel pout.  Watch out, Tyra.  There's someone here whoooooo wants your job.

No comments:

Post a Comment