Total Pageviews

Friday, March 30, 2012

Week 51

Bee Mine!  As someone pointed out to me (no names necessary. MELISSA.), this was the last of her 'first' holidays.  Sniffle.  How did one year (a.k.a. 52 Mondays) fly by so quickly?  However, she made such a sweet Valentine bee, you'd think she'd done this before!  I set up in front of the window and stood on an ottoman to get this angle.  She's sitting on the heart pillow from Target that I had stalked for several months, hoping that it would make another appearance in the stores around this holiday.  The tiny hearts scattered are 50% metallic hearts cut from a Valentine garland, 50% photoshop (with the opacity turned down to about 60%).  Her bee ensemble is also from Target and had been sitting in my closet since around Halloween.  I knew I'd need it at some point...at least that's what I told myself as I threw it in the cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment