Total Pageviews

Friday, March 30, 2012

Week 52!!!

Welcome to ONEderland!    I can't believe 
1)  My baby is one year old 
2) How beyond wonderful the past year has been
3) I was able to keep up with the Monday pictures!


The theme for her birthday party was just this, Adeline in ONEderland.  All of these props were decorations for her party, so they served double duty this week.  I found a lot of them at The Christmas Tree Shop.   If you've never been there, you're so missing out.  I think I did several laps over two hours that day just to be sure I didn't miss anything.  The hanging flowers, large flower mugs (actually, they are planters), random pieces of china, and plastic tea set are all from there.  I bought the gerber daisies at Michael's and glued the googly eyes on there.
As usual, Adeline played her role beautifully, hosting a Mad Hatter tea party!
I have loved every second of being her mommy and sharing her growth with a fun picture every Monday :).  My plan is to continue a Monday picture, just on a monthly basis.  
What a fantastic experience it has been.  My baby girl has brought so much to my life, including inspiring a whole new career.  My own little muse <3

No comments:

Post a Comment