Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Week 48

This little end-of-the-rainbow treasure is brought to you by the letter A for Adeline.  I can't think of what to say about this Monday Picture because I just keep staring at it.  My all-time favorite.  Without a doubt.  You'd never know she was feeling like one sassy little lassy and only allowed for a 2 minute shoot.  Ohh I can't get over how natural lighting makes her eyes sparkle.  Who needs gold when you have those baby blues?  I found the rainbow at a party store and the kettle belongs to a friend (Hi, Katie!  You're never getting it back!)  I'm currently searching for another one so if YOU know where I can find it, do tell!  Her headband is a stretchy sequin strip taken right from a roll and tied around her head.  She has been wearing headbands for 48 weeks now, so she doesn't even blink.  The blue shower curtain and attached rainbow are hanging off the back of my couch, facing the window (something new and different).

No comments:

Post a Comment