Total Pageviews

Friday, February 3, 2012

How Do I Come Up With These?

I honestly don't know.  So many people have asked me this and I really don't have have an answer for them.  When the pictures moved past a simple portrait, I started keeping a list of idea.  Whenever I thought of something I made sure I wrote it down.  On Mondays (and eventually Sundays) I would go through the list and choose the one that was possible that day.  I love craft stores and I'm lucky to have several close by.  I could spend hours wondering through them!  Whenever I go, I cruise the aisles looking for possible props.  I've come up with many pictures that way (i.e. I saw rubber ducks and came up with Week 30).  All the props that I've said came from a party store were all purchased on the same day.  I was picking up paper plates for a little soiree and found all these goodies!  I couldn't help myself so I bought them all and stored them for future photos.  I've also searched the Target dollar bins each time I've been there and have been super successful.  At this point (I'm currently on Week 50) I've used most of them!  My goal was to get to 52 and this method has carried me through!

No comments:

Post a Comment