Total Pageviews

Friday, February 3, 2012

Week 34

This Cabbage Patch baby is certainly one of a kind, but there is not an Xavier Roberts autograph on her heinie.  I had started taking her picture on Sundays and posting them on Mondays because coming home from work and scrambling to get her photo done was too much.  This Monday Picture was taken on a strangely hot Sunday afternoon and the picture was posted the following day, which was no less than 40 degrees cooler.  I had to post a disclaimer so people knew I hadn't risked pneumonia for a picture.  Anyway, over the summer we had one of those pop-up pools which left a lovely dirt ring in the backyard.  I took that lemon and made lemonade!  In other words, I threw some cabbages out there, made a cabbage patch, and grew the sweetest cabbage patch baby ever!  Also, she didn't sprout that much hair over the previous 7 days.  Those pigtails are part of a headband made by Bebe Doos (http://bebedoos.webs.com/).  Isn't it adorable??  She has tons of headbands, but this one is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment