Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Week 45

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  Though 2011 had been the best year of my life so far, I knew 2012 would be even better.  Addy would certainly be the biggest reason for a splendid time, so how else could I display her importance in the new year?!  I bought gigantic numbers and she stood between them.  They were $200 each.  Just kidding, although I'm sure if you've added up all the crazy props I'd purchased thus far, you probably believed me for a second!  The numbers are actually die-cut numbers and are about 3 inches tall.  I dressed her like a little jewel thief and added the Happy New Year headband from the Christmas Tree Shop.  I took a picture of the numbers, then of Addy, and put them together for the final product.


Did I mention I ditched the paper numbers?  I started adding the numbers with Photoshop. Wayyy easier.  And no little chipmunks chewing on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment