Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Week 40

You better not cry, you better not pout (but you can giggle because this is beyond cute).  Christmas season is here and this little elf is watching you!  I wanted The Elf on the Shelf to be a family tradition since I heard about it a few years ago, and YAY look at the one that came in my set!  She's so lifelike!  :)  My elf is wearing red feety pjs with a makeshift elfin collar and a hat from the Target dollar bin.  I moved the shelf away from the wall so my lovely assistant could fit behind it.  He's holding her up there VERY securely and I edited out his arms and hands.  I used a flash that created a shadow, so that helped hide his arms.   I am even more sure of her safety in this way... the kid wakes me up so often during the night that I KNOW she isn't traveling solo to the North Pole every night to report to Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment