Total Pageviews

Friday, February 3, 2012

Week 36

Ladies, Gentlemen, and Little Monsters... Baby Gaga.  We're big Lady Gaga fans around here and Addy really wanted to show her some love by sporting her own version of the Bubble Dress.  I searched through the Gaga outfits to find one that I would be able to recreate and the Meat Dress was a close second.  I made the Bubble Dress with acrylic Christmas ornaments and a white t-shirt.  I sewed (and I use that phrase loosely) the ornaments on with a few quick stitches around each loop.  Lady Gaga wore fishnets with this dress but would you believe they don't come in size 6 months?  Geez.  If you look closely, you can see our backyard reflected in her sunglasses, so you know she was sitting on the black shower curtain by the window.  I found her sunglasses at Babies R Us and this was one of the three seconds that she kept them on.  She didn't want them on her P-P-P-Poker Face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment