Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Week 42

"I'm an Addy-in-the-Box!"  While technically she's a misfit, I'd take 65 more of these toys!  If they promise to sleep at night.  Anyway, Christmas season is not complete without Rudolph and the Misfit Toys.  I searched for these toys and paid far too much for them on Amazon.  And it would figure that 1 week after I took this, I found another misfit toy doll in the grocery store for half the price.  Imagine my temper tantrum in the clearance holiday aisle.  A role model I was not.  She's sitting in a diaper box wrapped in paper and wearing the same elfin collar from Week 40.  See, I reuse props!  The backdrop is a shower curtain and the mountains were cut from the top of a white cardboard box.  The snowy ground is the underside of a very cozy blanket perfect for watching Lifetime movies on rainy days.  Not that I'd done that in 42 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment