Total Pageviews

Friday, February 3, 2012

Week 35

You gotta know when to hold 'em, know, when to fold 'em, know when to eat the card because it's more fun.  Addy decided to have a few friends over for a game of poker and Lamby really cleaned up.  My lovely assistant had a hard time seeing his poker cards get slobbered on but he decided it was for a good cause. :)  I bought the hat in a party store and my assistant happened to have a tie that matched well.  By now you can probably tell when I used natural lighting as her eyes practically glow.  The black shower curtain made a strong comeback this week, draped over the back of the couch.  I used Photoshop to make it a little cleaner behind the baby.  When you try this, make sure your stuffed animals sit up well on their own.  See that giraffe hanging its head on the left?  It's because he almost got tossed from the game for lousy posture that made me stop mid-shoot several times..

No comments:

Post a Comment