Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Week 39

HA!  This chubby little entree makes me laugh every time!  Special thanks to Target for coming through on the fabulous hat and holiday sign!  Dollar Bins strike again!  Addy is sitting on our dining room table flanked by several large potatoes and our wedding china (I think this is the most usage its ever had).  I had originally placed the sign in front of her but being the ham (ahem.. turkey) that we adore, she picked it up and started waving it around.  I think she was auditioning for the Grand Marshall position of the Macy's Parade.  I can't understand how she didn't get it.
I forgot to mention a few pictures back that I had started doing the numbers differently.  They had become so big and annoying (and Addy had taken a bite out of a few of them) that I had to find a way around them.  I started taking a picture of just the number and (poorly) pasting it into the portrait.  See it here magically floating in the corner... with the chunks missing? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment