Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Week 37

Anyone who knows me knows how I treasure my wedding dress.  They also know it isn't unusual to stop by my house and find me wearing it while watching tv.  For Week 37, I put my two treasures together to make one of my favorite pictures.  Because my dress has a gigantic train and a full skirt that swishes and sparkles and stands out as the most glorious dress...ahhh I digress. I didn't need a backdrop because my dress is so big and I chose an angle that didn't allow for a background.  I spread the dress out first (and talked to her, promising that someday soon these baby-bearing hips would once again fit in there and we could go back to vacuuming and watching tv together) then sat Addy right in the middle.  Maybe she'll wear this dress again someday when she meets her own Prince Charming!  Hopefully he's patient because she isn't allowed to date until she's 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment