Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Week 1

Addy was born on a Monday, so I decided each weekly photo must be taken on a Monday.  How scientific of me, right?  Anyway, I stuck with my plan and put her on the papasan with her number.  You will see in a few weeks time that I shrink the number and eventually eliminate the paper.  The gargantuan white glare distracted me from the chubby cheeks and had to go.  (Seriously, look at those CHEEKS!  They demand full attention!) Since we hadn't found out the sex of the baby and waited for the surprise, we had nothing that was gender specific.  Luckily I have two sisters and a mother that were certain I was having a girl and had already stocked up on girly attire.  And what girly portrait is complete without a huge pink flower?

No comments:

Post a Comment