Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Week 22

Aaaaaaand she's off!  It's Miss Addy J riding INeedANewDiaperSTAT and they're taking the lead!  The local race track was opening for biz this week and we were getting in the spirit.  I found that hat months before in a party store and the horse head is a child's visor I found at Michael's.  I taped the visor to the head a golf club and wrapped the rest of  it in a brown pillowcase (my husband is telling me the technical terms for these parts of the golf club, but I think my descriptions are accurate enough for non-golfers like myself).  This jockey and INeedANewDiaperSTAT are on the ottoman and the white sheet is hanging over the back of the papasan.  I just LOVE her face in this one.  I want to squish my face into those chubby cheeks!  Who's with me??

No comments:

Post a Comment