Total Pageviews

Friday, January 27, 2012

Week 14

Happy Memorial Day!  And Happy First Smiley Monday Picture!  But most importantly, the papasan is making a dramatic, patriotic return! :)  I found the headband and the flags in the Target dollar bins, my favorite place to shop.    Not that I stop there, of course.  THAT should be a Survivor challenge, now that I think about it.  Go into Target, shop at the dollar bin, and leave.  Impossible.  But I digress.  Like most people, I had Memorial Day off so I was able to make use of the morning light.  Looking at this now, I should have turned the chair more toward the window to avoid the right side shadows.  Funny, this is still a mistake that I make!  I also wish I had noticed the pointy tops of the flags before I bought them because they terrified me.  I took the picture prepared to pounce if she picked it up.  (Say that 5x fast.)  Go, USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment