Total Pageviews

Monday, January 30, 2012

Week 29

Meet Lucy, our furry first born.  She was the baby before Addy came along and she begrudgingly moved into the Big Sister role.  Note to the Addy fans from the past year: you are in for a surprise.  If you don't like surprises, look away.... Ready?   This picture is a total fake.  This is actually a composite of 2 pictures.  Those with a trained Photoshop eye probably already spotted it because it was my first attempt.  But I know many were fooled.  So YAY!  As much as I love my pup, she is a dog and animals are unpredictable.  Plus, Lucy had shown a bit of jealousy and I wasn't risking anything.  Sooo...  I took Lucy's picture first.  I had her sit on the sheet and bribed her with a treat to stay there.  Then I took Addy's picture in the same place.  My lovely assistant held a toy up in the left corner so Addy would look up that way.  Finally, using Photoshop, I put the 2 pictures together. Ta-Da!  Our two girls <3

No comments:

Post a Comment