Total Pageviews

Friday, January 27, 2012

Week 18

Yay for my little Extreme Couponer!  This show had just debuted and I was in awe.  I cut coupons for 3 weeks to save up for this Monday Picture.  Really, though, this is representative of all the times I have actually tried to be couponer, clipped tons, and left them at home.  Too bad it's not the thought that counts.  Miss Addy is sporting a homemade, Sharpie-embroidered onesie and a handcrafted coupon bow.  And she is clearly thrilled at the prospect of saving money!  While I was clipping coupons for this shot, I was not discriminatory.  I knew I needed a lot, so I clipped away as I was watching tv.  When it came time to set up the shot, I spread them out haphazardly.  She wiggled a lot so the coupons wiggled with her.  I loaded them onto my computer, chose my favorite shot and was about to upload it when I looked a little closer.  There it was... a giant coupon for Super Plus Tampons by her head.  Needless to say, I chose my second favorite shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment