Total Pageviews

Monday, January 30, 2012

Week 27

Baby bum is always cute.  No matter what.  She had just started sitting up on her own so I wanted to showcase her new skill.  So not only did I have an adorable picture, I also had photo documentation of a milestone.  She was still wobbly, so I had a total of 3 blankets under her for padding and my lovely assistant (a.k.a. Addy's Daddy) was right outside the frame ready to catch her if she toppled over.  The background is the back of my couch, minus the sheet.  She was becoming more active so to keep her busy I have a toy sitting right in front of her.  That worked for about 10 seconds.  Glad I got one shot!  AND guess who got a new camera?  I finally got my hands on a DSLR for this Monday Picture.  Even at Week 49, I'm still learning how to use it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment