Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Week 2





2 weeks old.. and a closet full of tutus.  Not to mention more shades of pink than I ever learned about in art class.  But I'm not complaining!  This girl looks good!  Admittedly, I had purchased those socks before she came.  I had picked up a box of blue argyle socks, too, but I was "secretly" hoping to be dressing a mini ballerina.  So here she is, the second Monday evening of her life, on the papasan chair.  The yawn was a common sight in our house at this point, but it's way more endearing on her teeny face.  Isn't it funny how much smaller she looked this week?  While I thought it was obviously due to the wardrobe change, other people thought she had shrunk.  Honey, I shrunk the kid.
I should have mentioned earlier that these pictures were shot with a Canon G9, a fabulous point and shoot.  We ended up with this camera after my husband accidentally dropkicked the mediocre point and shoot camera we had first.  A welcome upgrade (though I certainly wasn't as friendly at the time of the camera's untimely death).

No comments:

Post a Comment