Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Week 5

I took a different approach this week and it lasted... exactly one week.  My thought was to document something new she did from week to week.  But then the following week, there was nothing new.  Unless you consider the first up-the-back diaper a milestone, but who wants a picture of that?  I'm not even sure how I would have set that one up.  You can tell I was still shooting at night with the flash, which created a horrible red eye.  I certainly didn't know anything about editing so that's how I left it.  I kept it that way for this blog just to show how much her pictures changed over the next few months.   I'd like to say that my skill improvement correlated with the increase of her cuteness, but she beat me by a landslide.

No comments:

Post a Comment