Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Week 11

Blossoming like a peony!  And certainly better than that particular peony, which had spent its life in a vase in the guest room until I chopped it for the picture.  But what a way to go, atop this lovely lady's wiiiittle head!  This is an average flower pot but I did a lot to make it safe and comfortable for her.  To avoid tipping, there is a strategically placed stack of books and... ahem... a bulky printer.  I was being resourceful!  The bottom of the pot is stuffed with a blanket and, as you can see, there is a blanket behind her to lean on and support her head.  I carefully placed her in it and had her legs tucked in a cozy position.  The pot is on the floor and the sheet is hanging from the back of the papasan, facing the windows.  Again, I didn't know a thing about editing yet so the blanket and sheet wrinkles are totally visible.  I could have at least started ironing the sheet, but I only thought about it on Mondays!  Then I rolled it back up and put it away... which would explain the horrendous state of affairs.  Just focus on the cute:)

No comments:

Post a Comment