Total Pageviews

Monday, January 30, 2012

Week 30

This one is so quackin' cute, I can barely stand it.  No ugly ducklings around here!  I had these props for so long, I couldn't wait to use them!!!  I had to wait until she was sitting well on her own because I wanted her to be on the wood floor.  This was taken up in her room because the lighting was much better up there on this particular day.  The white sheet made it all the way to her room and draped itself over her crib (in a messy way.  aargh.).  I found the duck diaper cover on Amazon and these duckies were on clearance in a drug store.  I was using my DSLR for this camera and, while some photographers would share their settings, I was still kinda clueless so that type of information most likely won't help you anyway.  This info will help though- put the duckies down AFTER you sit the baby down!  She had no idea they were there!  Once she turned far enough around and caught a glimpse, it was all over.  Those duckies were toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment