Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Week 23

Anyone up for a quick round? Any sport that requires a cute outfit works for us!  Can you guess where this expensive golf set came from?  Thank you, Target dollar bins!  The visor is from Michael's and it worked well because it had the stretchy cord in the back to fit teeny heads.  She's sitting in a Boppy because she couldn't sit up on her own yet, and the white sheet is hanging off the back of the couch.  My living room transformed on Mondays!  Did I mention I was taking down the curtains to let in all possible beams of sunlight?  Anyway, I've heard that golf scholarships are the way to go, so this set may be out and about again as soon as she starts walking!  Watch out, (insert some famous golfer that I can't name because I don't know anything about golf)!

No comments:

Post a Comment