Total Pageviews

Monday, January 30, 2012

Week 25

Peace, Love, and Addy.  It's all the world needs!  This setup is quite the smorgasbord.  The daisy headband is a strip I found at the fabric store,  glued together to fit her head.  I had actually made it for her to wear as a regular headband but I overestimated the size of her noggin...but it fit this way!  The glasses came from the party store, the onesie came from a street festival months before, and the flower is from the GROCERY STORE!  HAHA!  I seriously pick up anything that could be of future use.  Not good for the budget, but great for Mondays!  If it had been between a meal and a prop, I think you know what I would have done.  Baby Flower Child is sitting on the couch, turned toward the window.  The Mommy-Photographer is doing something ridiculous to elicit this smile.  But let's keep that a secret so I can keep some dignity.

No comments:

Post a Comment