Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Week 3

Yes, it was early March and my child was in a bathing suit.  In my defense, my mother had "shown" us how to turn up the heat in our house and insisted we abandon our typical Arctic climate.  So she was fine.  I remember sitting on the couch this third Monday of her life, thinking of what she was going to wear for the Monday picture.  A friend of the family had sent this gift over a few days before and it was still on the kitchen table. Perfect.  And it gave me yet another opportunity to dress up my living doll in something other than a onesie and feety pjs (though she, of course, looked snuggly and sweet in anything).  So here's the Princess and Her Papasan.  I can't even take credit for taking this picture.  My husband took it as I ran back and forth to reposition the pillow under her little wobbly head.  Can you imagine our surprise when we looked back at the image on the screen and saw a smile?!  When we finished with our giggle fit 10 minutes later, we realized it was probably just a gas bubble with impeccable timing.  But really... she's quite advanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment